ABSTRACT THEMES AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- • The Scientific Committee of 3rd Congress of Asian Society for Fertility Preservation In Conjunction With 4th Biennial Meeting of Indonesian Association For In Vitro Fertilization 2021 invites you to submit your abstracts for Oral and /or Poster presentations.
- • Full manuscript must be submitted ONLINE in English according to the following themes with maximum 10 pages.
- • Presenting Author’s and Co-authors’
- • Full First and Family Name(s).
- • Affiliation Details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email
- • Abstract Title: limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
- • Abstract text: limited to 300 words, including acknowledgements. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of
- Abstracts should clearly state:
|1. ART, clinical including reproductive surgery, implantation and early pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages, blighted ovum, gestational trophoblastic disease, uterus receptivity, endometriosis, benign disorder of endometrium and fallopian tube, neonatal risks, multiple pregnancy, long term follow up ART children, OHSS|
|2. Embryology including IVM, IVF/ICSI, oocyte and embryo selection and culture, QC/QA lab, infectious sample, oocyte and embryo donation|
|3. Andrology including male infertility diagnostic test, male infertility treatment and surgery, sperm donation, IUI, infectious samples, immunology, sperm selection and processing|
|4. Ethics, law and regulation including social freezing, surrogacy, accreditation, guidelines, protocols, certification|
|5. Basic research including oocyte and ovarian developmental biology, stem cells, regenerative medicine|
|6. Reproductive endocrinology including andropause, menopause, POF, POI, PCOS, ovarian reserve, puberty and adolescence|
|7. Reproductive genetics including epigenetic, PGS, PGD, disorders of sexual development, prenatal diagnosis, amniocentesis|
|8. Nursing, psychology and counselling|
|9. Fertility preservation|
To submit manuscript, please prepare the following information:
- Background and Aims
- • Submitters can submit up to 1 manuscript.
- • Accepted manuscripts will be published in the official Congress publications, which will be provided in digital copy
- • Presenting author of abstracts must be registered participants.
- • Please note: Registration fees must be received by the Congress Secretariat by 30 June 2021, to ensure inclusion of the manuscript in the Congress publications and in order to be scheduled for
- • Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other congress prior to 3rd Congress of Asian Society for Fertility Preservation In Conjunction With 4th Biennial Meeting of Indonesian Association For In Vitro Fertilization 2021
- • Manuscripts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for
- • Manuscripts can be saved in “Draft” status to be re-edited and modified until the submission deadline (30 June 2021, GMT+8). Therefore, the submitter will be required to create a user Manuscripts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- • The submitted / draft abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline (30 June 2021, GMT+8). Please note that after final submission the content of your abstract cannot be modified or corrected and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- • Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be
- • Before submitting the manuscript, the Submitter will be required to confirm the followings:
- I confirm that I previewed this manuscript and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this manuscript cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as
- Submission of the manuscript constitutes my consent to all Congress’ publications (e.g. Congress website, programs, other promotions, )
- The Author warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the 3rd CONGRESS OF ASIAN SOCIETY FOR FERTILITY PRESERVATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH 4th BIENNIAL MEETING OF INDONESIAN ASSOCIATION FOR IN VITRO FERTILIZATION 2021. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property
- The Author grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove an abstract which does not comply with the above from any
- I here with confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
Participants interested in presenting an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit a manuscript to email@example.com. All manuscripts will undergo review by Scientific Committee. The Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Submitting authors will be notified by e-mail by 2 August 2021 regarding the status of their abstract acceptance.
- • Oral presentations will be held virtually with a duration of 10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes for discussion sessions.
- • Online poster presentation will be held virtually by sending recorded poster presentations with a maximum duration of 3 minutes
- • The deadline of PPT / Poster submission is September 1st